It's been a while since my last post, and with all I have on my plate again I probably wouldn't be blogging today, BUT.... something happened this morning that
I don't want to forget.
I woke Wy up this morning for school, and I went downstairs to make his lunch. He was taking entirely too long, and so I asked what the hold up was. He came to the banister that looks to downstairs and said, "Guess what mom! I'm reading my bible." Now how can you be upset that he is taking so long when that is the reason. Gotta love the enthuiasm.
Just the other day, DH and I were talking in the kitchen about a freind of ours mom who is gravely ill. Wy looked up and said "I'll pray for Bob's mom tonight" He asked if she would get better, and I struggled with what to tell him. I thought and responded that with God anything is possible, but she may not. Then I followed with, but that is also okay because she won't be hurting any longer and she will be in heaven with God. His response- "and Jesus".
I am continually amazed at how grown up he is becoming. His child-like faith has such grown up understanding sometimes. It just gives Jared and I a smile when these things happen or when we pull into the church and little Abby says "I go to class" with such excitement. At least we are doing a few things right.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI read all the posts on this first page...um...I've not been doing good on the 6 weeks thing. Maybe I should start over. Being gone, and...blah...blah...blah!:)
I'm trying to be more conscious though.
I like your blogging!