Monday, March 16, 2009

A busy week ahead!

This week our house will be the happenin' place to be. If you didn't know that already-I LOVE TO ENTERTAIN! We have our normal life group on Sunday of about 15-20 people. On Tuesday, we are having about another 20 for our mommy group here for a playdate. On Saturday, we are having 15 people over for dinner, and Abby's birthday. I love it!
All of that said, with that many people to feed, I'm going to skip a week for my six week challenge. I know I'll spend at least my normal budget if not a little bit more. I have saved up for this though. Before I started my six week challenge, if I went under budget in a week I would put aside that money for entertaining. This allows me to entertain when I want without worrying about the extra expense as much.
We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment