It is a busy, busy week for everyone in the family. DH and Wyatt are going to a camp in at the museum with the boy scouts. This seems so cool. Like night of the museum but without the t-rex playing fetch (I hope). I'll send them with the camera so they can take lots of pics. Also the blue and gold banquet is this weekend too. I'm sad I'll miss this one, but mommy needs some girl time.
Abby will spend the weekend with grandma and grandaddy getting spoiled I'm sure. What fun would it be going to grandma's without getting spoiled?
And last there is mommy! Mommy will be having a wonderful time at the beach with the ladies from church for our annual retreat. I'm very excited about hearing our speaker who will talk on the book of Ephesians.I love the women we are going with and every moment I get to spend with them is one I enjoy.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment