Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Are you ready?

Well after talking to a few of my friends, I think that we will start our 6 wk challenge on March 1st. It certaintly will be a challenge though. For us the 50% weekly reduction in total grocery/personal care spending is $25 per week. But... at the end of it we will have an extra $150. So what to do with it? I have a few ideas floating around and all of them seem great, but what would a good steward do with this extra $? I won't count my chickens before they've hatched but I know that I can do this. My DH is also very excited and has full confidence that I can pull this off. Gotta love a supportive hubby, I know I do! So more to come on this after week 1 of the challenge. So happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment